Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AJ AJ is offline

Default Conditional Formatting Borders

Is there anyway to set up a conditional format for a diagaonal line in a
cell? I want the diagonal under a set condition and not the rest of the time.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I'm sure this can only be done by using VBA.

Dave

"AJ" wrote:

Is there anyway to set up a conditional format for a diagaonal line in a
cell? I want the diagonal under a set condition and not the rest of the time.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Conditional formatting can only color the top, bottom, left or right
borders of a cell. xl2007 may be different (better or worse).
Furthermore, only xlHairline and xlThin weights can be applied.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA