Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy Problem with 2007 Conditional Format

The link below will let you see what I am doing. I have created the formula
in F3 based upon the values for D3 and E3, but when I copy it down through
the rows, all references within the conditional format, still relate to D3
and E3. I would want the conditional format for F19 to be E19<D19, but it is
not... Am I missing something really simple here?! I have tried without any $
at all and it still does not work.

Any help appreciated please.

http://s662.photobucket.com/albums/u...NewPicture.png