Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel lost all color?

Hi there,

The other day i turned on my computer and excel had lost all it's color
formatting. I had a ready made sheet with different colors and they are all
gone. Not only that but if you highlight the cell in question you can then
see the color, very odd.

It's almost as if somebody has turned off a color setting somewhere or made
it invisible but i cannot figure out how or where...

help! :)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

jodie

Might be this problem........................

The Windows High Contrast setting.

Read this KB article.

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP