Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HOW DO CALCULATE STOCK PRICE

HERE IS MY PROBLEM - IF HAYES' MARKET VALUE ADDED (MVA) IS 162 MILLION WHAT
IS THE COMPANIES STOCK PRICE?

MVA IS 162 MILLION
COMMON EQUITY 300 MILLION
OUTSTANDING SHARES OF STOCK IS 6 MILLION
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

First. It is considered to be VERY BAD netiquette to SHOUT by typing in all
caps.
Second, we don't do homework here but maybe this will help you determine a
formula.
Hope you get a good grade.
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/mva.asp

--