o0o0o0o

Default Cell doesn't show formula result - it shows formula (CTRL + ' doe.

Cell doesn't show formula result - it shows formula (CTRL + ' doesn't change
it), looks like it happens only when formula is entered manually. If I copy
and paste cell with formula - works fine, if I change the cell location
whitin formula (i.e. =Schedule!F6 change to =Schedule!H6) - it won't show
result, just the formula. I have Office XP, Win XP pro SP2 (all updated), and
I also tried reinstalling Office - worked fine for a while and then started
doing the same thing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Gord Dibben

Changing the format from text to general is not sufficient.

You must now re-enter the formula(s)

F2 then <ENTER

If you have great many of these, do an EditReplace

What: =
With: =

Replace all.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:37:27 -0800, oo00oo
wrote:

Already tried

" wrote:

check the cell format and make sure it is not formated as
text.

Cell doesn't show formula result - it shows formula (CTRL

+ ' doesn't change
it), looks like it happens only when formula is entered

manually. If I copy
and paste cell with formula - works fine, if I change the

cell location
whitin formula (i.e. =Schedule!F6 change to =Schedule!

H6) - it won't show
result, just the formula. I have Office XP, Win XP pro

SP2 (all updated), and
I also tried reinstalling Office - worked fine for a

while and then started
doing the same thing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
.

oo00oo

Tried that also, but I just restarted computer and it works fine (even though
i also tried this several times).
Thanks for your time, i'll just wait and see what happens next.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Changing the format from text to general is not sufficient.

You must now re-enter the formula(s)

F2 then <ENTER

If you have great many of these, do an EditReplace

What: =
With: =

Replace all.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:37:27 -0800, oo00oo
wrote:

Already tried