Andy

Default Copy Worksheet Tab Name into a cell address

I'm creating an Excel Book with several worksheets. As with a lot of the
information on the woorksheets I am trying to automate the data entry to cut
down on user input and/or duplication. I would like to use worksheet name,
enetered on the 'Tab', within one of the worksheet cell adresses. Can anyone
help?

Hi

Try the following formula (note: the workbook has to be saved before it'll
work)

=RIGHT(CELL("filename",A1),LEN(CELL("filename",A1) )-FIND("]",CELL("filename",A1),1))

Copy and paste the formula as it is - on a single line.

--
Andy.