do

Default Change Capitals to Sentence Case

May I know how to change a sentence in capitals to only the first letter is
in capital and the rest to lower case
Kassie

Change All Caps to Sentence Case

Sub AAA()
Dim Rng As Range
For Each Rng In ActiveSheet.UsedRange.SpecialCells( _
xlCellTypeConstants, xlTextValues)
Rng.Value = UCase(Left(Rng.Text, 1)) & Mid(Rng.Text, 2)
Next Rng
End Sub

"do" wrote:

May I know how to change a sentence in capitals to only the first letter is
in capital and the rest to lower case

David McRitchie

Hi Kassie,
See the entire discussion thread and code modified from Nate Oliver's coding
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?th...GP15.phx .gbl

You should be able to see the entire code okay in the above, if you look for "view the rest of this message",
but you may look more directly at the code with the following link:
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?se...&output=gplain
which won't mess up coding because it is plain text. Viewing code did not
used to be a problem but Google is messing things up royally with their
ad-sense and other nonsense..

If not familiar with macros see

The previous solution in this thread requires a lot of extra work on your part to get
back to one column for the data, and it *only* capitalizes the first character in the
cell. The macro posted above will capitalize first letter in all sentences within a cell,
and by special request includes the word "I".
---
HTH,