HEATHERCOX

Default Is it possible to copy only selected items to another worksheet...

I would like to copy items from a worksheet that have been checked off and
move them into another worksheet automatically. I would like there to be a
link between the 2 worksheets. Is this possible??
Gord Dibben

Heather

I would say "yes" it is possible, but without more details hard to make
suggestions.

What does "checked off" mean to you?

Post details so we would know how to identify the checked off cells.

Go to Help and "linking" to see options for linking cells from one sheet to
another.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:13:02 -0800, "HEATHERCOX"
wrote:

I would like to copy items from a worksheet that have been checked off and
move them into another worksheet automatically. I would like there to be a
link between the 2 worksheets. Is this possible??

HEATHERCOX

Hi Gord,

I inserted check boxes into an Excel spreadsheet. What I'm trying to do is
have only the items that have been selected by the checkmark transfer over to
another page in the workbook. We have a template that items that the
customer wants to order are checked off, then what I would like is for those
items to then be transferred to our contract, which is another worksheet in
the same workbook. I would like this to be a link so that when our sales
rep. checks off the item in the template, it automatically transfers to the
contract. That way our sales rep doesn't have to cut and paste it all at the
customer's home. Do you think this is something that can be done???

Thank you so much for all your help!!! I'm just learning all the in-depth
stuff that Excel can do. It's pretty cool!!

Thanks for all your help!!

Heather Cox