Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Omkar

Default How to plot semi log graph in Excel?

I want to plot a semi log plot in excel along with grid lines. Can anyone
tell how to do?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta

Double click the y-axis, then from the Scale tab select 'Logarithmic scale'
To create custom "gridlines" see
Flexible Log Scale
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...ale/index.html

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
I want to plot a semi log plot in excel along with grid lines. Can anyone
tell how to do?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Omkar

"Omkar" wrote:

I want to plot a semi log plot in excel along with grid lines. Can anyone
tell how to do?

Thanks for your help. But the how to plot Log-Log graph? There is no
'logaritjhmic scale' option on x axis.
Sorry for bothering again.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Mike Middleton

Omkar -

... But the how to plot Log-Log graph? ... <

Use an XY (Scatter) chart type.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Omkar

"Mike Middleton" wrote:

Omkar -

... But the how to plot Log-Log graph? ... <

Use an XY (Scatter) chart type.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

Thak you very much Prof.