Quinton

Default How do I automatically update a chart range in Excel

I am trying to create charts that should automatically update. I have been
trying to use the OFFSET function in the chart 'series value' to determine
the chart range and this does not sem to be working.
Does anyone have a suggestion with this problem.
lshilin

As far as I know, the chart is updated automatically when the data used
in it is changed. Or did I miss something in your description?

Best Regards
Luba

--
lshilin