Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Update one worksheet tab to automatically update all other tabs?

I have a spreadsheet that has SEVERAL tabs of information... I want to be
able to edit/add/delete to first "master" tab and have it update information
across all the other tabs.... the other tabs are not in the same order as the
master.... please help!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use linking formulas. For example, to get data from the "Master" tab cell
B9, use:

=Master!B9

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200854