Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how to offset multiple curves on Excell chart?

how do I add multiple offset curves to a xcell chart?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

To offset data on a chart, you must add or subtract a constant from the X or
Y source data of the series being offset.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions