Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Shows blank worksheet but ok in print preview

My manager has received a file in attachment which opens up as a blank
worksheet, but is visible in print preview. I cannot replicate the problem on
my pc. Has anyone seen this issue before. It appears to be a very simple
one-sheet file with very basic formulae
--
Any ideas please
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What happens if you select an area of the sheet, which based on print preview
contains data? If you can see it once blocked, then most likely your font
colour has been set to white.