NathanRS

Default Illegal operation error while printing EXCEL or WORD Files

Hi,

I am facing an illegal operation error when i try to print any file from
excel (any no. of pages), this happens in stand alone printer as well as a
networked printer.

When we press the print button, it flashes this message, but still prints,
but once the printing is completed, i will have to restart the PC. Due to
this error other applications PRINTING also will NOT HAPPEN and the only way
out is, restart the PC.

This happens not only in EXCEL, it happens in all the MS applications
(outlook, access, front page, powerpoint also).

When I check the print manager (before restart), it will not display my
installed printer. I will have to shutdown and restart. Error msg reads as,
your current printer is not available. SPOOL32.dll msg is also displayed.

If anyone could give me a solution on this, it would be definitely helpful.
Because in a day, this happens atleast 4-6 times which is an obstruction to
the work.

Your reply can be sent to me via my email :

Regards,
Nathan