lazybee

Default change headers from letter to number/number to letter

I have a worksheet that has numbers in the column headings as opposed to
numbers, how can I change back to numbers?
Biff

Hi!

If you have numbers as the column headers, as opposed to numbers, then
there's no need to change them back to numbers! <g

Goto ToolsOptionsGeneral

Uncheck R1C1 reference style

Biff