Sam

Default Pasting Objects into Chart title and Axis title

I have an object [a Brownstone Equation - a symbol fo "alpha"] embedded in my
Excel worksheet. I would like to use it in the Chart Title as well as
the Axis title. I am having trouble pasting this object there.

May I please ask for your kind help with this?
Tushar Mehta

Copy the object. Select the chart. Paste. Position the new object as
desired.

If the original was an editable object, the pasted object will be a
picture. If the original was an image to start with, the pasted object
will be a copy. In other words, the object in the worksheet and the
one in the chart are not linked.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions