David Crowther

Default How to put line feed in a cell using a character not Alt/Enter

I need to import a csv file into another application and as there are a lot
of lines I need to be able to do a find and replace of a symbol to a line
field. This means I have a string of data in a cell and I want to get the
cell with the line feed back into it.
Jim Rech

If I'm following you here's an example macro that replaces each space in a
cell with a line feed character.

Sub a()
Dim Cell As Range
For Each Cell In Selection.Cells
Cell.Value = Replace(Cell.Value, " ", Chr(10))
Next

Jim