megnadoodle

Default How do I make the Y axis in an excel chart the category axis?

I would like to create a scatter chart where the x axis is the value axis and
the y axis is the category axis, and I can't seem to figure out how to switch
the two.
John Mansfield

Jon's site will tell you how to do so . . .

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha....html#SwitchXY

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"megnadoodle" wrote:

I would like to create a scatter chart where the x axis is the value axis and
the y axis is the category axis, and I can't seem to figure out how to switch
the two.

Andy Pope

If you want the Y axis to be a category axis then try this example.
http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...ml#VertCatAxis

Cheers
Andy

--