Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Becks

Default Problem created by sorting linked sheet

Hi - I have a sheet (Sheet 2), that pulls cells through from another sheet
(Sheet 1) and uses the Uniquevalues function. I then have unlinked blank
cells that i enter data in seperately, but is info for the names in the
linked cells. When i use sort on sheet 1, cells A1:A3 move together, i need
A4 to move with them, is this possible?

Example of Sheet 2
| Info from sheet 1 |
A1 A2 A3 A4
Name Ref No Date Blank Cell

Thanks

Becks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Becks

Wish it was that simple!
The information that is sorted is on sheet 1, therefor the data on sheet 2
which is pulled through from sheet 1 moves as well. I want other cells in
the row that aren't linked to sheet 1 to move as well?

"paul" wrote:

yes,when you select your cells to sort make sure you select your blank cells
too
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!