Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Leif S

Default How do I make the X-Axis increase in scale with the quantity?

For example: If I have the values 1.5, 3.5, 8.7, 9.9 in the x values for a
line graph, is there anyway to make them spaced apart so that they are in
scale with eachother... Like so the distance between 3.5 and 8.7 is larger
than, the distance between 1.5 and 3.5?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta

Create a XY Scatter chart. It, and a bubble chart, are the only 2 that
allow for cardinals values on the x axis.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article , =?Utf-