DianaQ

Default How do I resize a chart in Excel after the chart has been saved...

I am using Excel 2002 and trying to make a number of charts. I would like to
put two charts on each page - one on top of the other. I can't figure out
how to make the charts smaller or how to import them to a single page.
Jon Peltier

Diana -

Rather than making separate chart sheets for each chart, put the charts onto a
worksheet. In the last step of the chart wizard, choose the As Object In option, and
choose a sheet from the dropdown list. For an existing chart, make the same choice
after selecting Location from the Chart menu.

You can easily size the charts in a worksheet if you remember this trick. When you
move or size the chart, hold down the Alt key, and the edges of the chart will line
up with the cell boundaries.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

DianaQ wrote:

I am using Excel 2002 and trying to make a number of charts. I would like to
put two charts on each page - one on top of the other. I can't figure out
how to make the charts smaller or how to import them to a single page.

DianaQ

Thanks so much Jon for your reply. I did manage to find out today at work
how to do just what you said. I didn't know about the Alt move tho and will
certainly use that on my next set of charts. Thanks again.