Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Populate a cell if values in cell 1 and cell 2 match cell 3 and 4

I need help with a formula please. I need to search through a column
of data and populate a cell if it meets a condition. For example:

IF FirstWorksheet!A2 = SecondWorksheet!ColumnAx and
FirstWorksheet!B2 = SecondWorksheet!ColumnBx
Then populate SecondWorksheet!Cx with value from FirstWorksheet!C2

I have to match up a column of data in one worksheet with data in 2
columns in another worksheet.

Help plz. Thanks

T-