Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
superkopite

Default Auto Email

Hi Guys and Gals

I realise i may be seriously pushing the boundaries of Excel here but
is there anyway that excel can, on a set occasion automatically send a
worksheet through Email?

No i am not drunk!

Just curious

Cheers

James

--
superkopite
superkopite's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29496

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Hi superkopite

Maybe this ?
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/change.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"superkopite" wrote in message

Hi Guys and Gals

I realise i may be seriously pushing the boundaries of Excel here but
is there anyway that excel can, on a set occasion automatically send a
worksheet through Email?

No i am not drunk!

Just curious

Cheers

James

--
superkopite
superkopite's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29496
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=505144

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
superkopite

Thanks a lot Ron

Will give it a good read then try it out!

Cheers

James