Louise

Default Saving as web page v publishing a worksheet

Hi all

I'm looking for a bit of advice.......

Can anybody explain the difference between 'saving as a web page' and
'publishing a worksheet'?

The reason I am asking - I am an IT Trainer and these two topics now have to
be included in an Excel course that I run. I understand how to perform the
two actions, however, don't quite understand the difference between the two??

I know it sounds really stupid but I'm struggling to understand the
difference.....

Thank you.

Louise
Louise

Just an update.......

I have done both of these functions - Save as webpage and publish a
worksheet to the Web but can't see a difference? I thought Publishing to the
Web meant you could amend the data on-line??? It doesn't let me do this.

What's the difference between the two??

Thank you.

Louise