richa

Default How do I increase the plot area over a number of pages?

I would like to have a chart that extends across a number of pages
horizontally and vertically.

I can split up the data values to fake it horizontally, but I don't see any
way to do this vertically.

Is there any way to do this?
TIA
Tushar Mehta

You can do this with a chart embedded in a worksheet.

Click the chart. Drag the handles in the horizontal and vertical
direction as desired. [You may want to set the zoom to 50% or even 25%
before doing the dragging.]

Now, select the cells behind the chart. The easiest way to do this is
select the cell at the top-left corner, then SHIFT+click the cell as
the bottom-right corner.

Select File | Page Setup... | In the Page tab ensure that 'Adjust to
100% normal size' is selected.

Select File | Print... Make sure that in the 'Print What' section you
select 'Selection'. Click Preview to preview the effect. You may want
to fiddle with margins for maximum visual effect. Print when you are
satisfied with the result.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions