Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default COUNTIFS, MULTIPLY BY QUANTITY

I have a spreadsheet for clothing order for a group of people. There are 8 different shirt types (tee, hoodie, etc.) and 10 different sizes available. I want to tally the number of shirts and sizes ordered. So I count the B column type, and C column size:
=COUNTIFS($B:$B,$H16,$C:$C,K$15)

The problem I am running into is that some families have ordered multiple quantities of the same thing (ex: adult XL tee-shirt, qty: 2). I have the quantity ordered in column D.

How do I search columns B and C for criteria, and when the right criteria is identified, multiply that by the quantity ordered?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

That worked like a champ! Thanks.