Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pasting spreadsheet into Facebook

Two days ago, I was able to paste a spreadsheet into a message to my contacts. (The spreadsheet was displayed within the message -- not as an attachment).

But now, when I paste the spreadsheet, the data is being displayed but all formatting is being lost.

What am I doing wrong?