bigf*

Default Reduced Row Echelon form

I was wondering if there was a simple way to turn a matrix into it's reduced
row echelon form? Any suggestions are welcome!

As LAways,
Kiran sOmanchi
Fredrik Wahlgren

"bigf*" wrote in message
I was wondering if there was a simple way to turn a matrix into it's

reduced
row echelon form? Any suggestions are welcome!

As LAways,
Kiran sOmanchi

Gaussianelimination? I'think# you will find what you want here
http://people.hofstra.edu/faculty/St.../Summary2.html
Sroll down to the end where you find a downloadable workbook.

/Fredrik