Stuart Macro Muppet

Default How to CANCEL file SAVE PROMPT when MACRO is running?

I have created a macro that opens 4x text format files as Excel files, which
copies and pastes their data into a master excel template.
The 4x text files are inserted into one data sheet, the updated data sheet
forms the basis for several pivot tables which are then run by the macro.
The macro created closes the 4x text files when they have been copied.

When closing the text files the prompt "Do You Want To Save xxxxx.txt?"
appears, requiring manual intervention to select NO. The macro continues, the
prompt appears 4 times for each file.

The macro is required daily, no data manipulation of the text files occurs,
they are only opened, copied, and closed.

I do not want the Save Prompt appearing.

How can I remove this?

Many thanks