LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
external usenet poster

Default ADVANCED: Need to sum values in different worksheets based on a rowand column criteria.

Hi,

So I got to a point

=INDEX('Client'!$C$87:$Q$152,MATCH($B135,$B$87:$B$ 152,0),MATCH(D$86,C$86:$Q$86,0))

It returns the value from the worksheet named Client based on the corresponding row and column. However I need the range to be over several spreadsheets like so

=INDEX('Client:Supplier'!$C$87:$Q$152,MATCH($B135, $B$87:$B$152,0),MATCH(D$86,C$86:$Q$86,0))

I need it to sum all the matching values (based on row and column) from several worksheets. I was hoping to avoid the use of VBA as it requieres a special prommisison from the user.

Thank you.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On