Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How come I can't import an .svc file(Open Office) to Excel file?

I was able to convert an .xls file to an .svc(Open Office), but I was not
able to do the reverse. Open office is freeware and it has this capability.
Microsoft Excel is a software giant and it does not recognize this format.
Is there a way to do this.