Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Radio buttons

Hi
I have excel sheet and have radio buttons in each row. When I delete the
row, I want to delete that radio button also. How can I do that?

Thanks
Regards
PM
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would use a macro that deleted the row with the activecell or all the rows in
the selection.

The macro would delete the optionbuttons first, then delete the row(s).

If you want to go this way and need help, what kind of optionbuttons are they?

Are they from the Forms toolbar or from the Control toolbox toolbar?

--

Dave Peterson