Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jeclss

Default I want to change the selected print area but it will not allow me

was created by someone else. I can edit like add numbers and information.
But it will not allow me to edit the print area, I get only the WHite plus
sign(like) as a cursor not the usual cursor to drag and change the print
area.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

Tools|Options|Edit tab