Shelfish

Default Excel won't calculate my formulas correctly.

I just downloaded Crystal Ball to use with Excel, so that may be part of my
problem.

When I copy formulas, Excel won't calculate them correctly. Even if the
formula is correct, the value is the same value as the original cell I copied
the formula from. So, my initial cell will be "=A1*100". The value of A1 is
0.1. The answer is 10, which is correct.

BUT, If I copy the formula down the column, the cells will correctly read
"=A2*100", "=A3*100" etc., but all of the values will read "10", regardless
of what the values in A2 & A3 are.

Is it a settings problem or something? If you have any ideas, I would
greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!!

Shelie
Michael R Middleton

Shelie -

Tools | Options | Calculation | Automatic, or press F9.

- Mike www.mikemiddleton.com