Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NAVEEN

Default Applying Indian comma style

Hi Everybody,

Can anyone tell me how to apply the comma format to numeric cells in Indian
style

i.e.,

- In excel the default format is 1,000,000,000,000. In this style there is a
comma after every three digits

- In India we use slightly different format
initially a comma after three digits (from right side), and then a comma
after every two digits. The same above number can be written in Indian style
as follows:
10,00,00,00,00,000

How to apply this format.

I am using Win-95.