ross_co

Default Pivot Chart Graphing error

Hello,

I'm using an OLAP data source for my pivot table and chart. When I select
two different products their totals for each month are correct in the table
and in the data table on the chart. When I move my mouse onto the point
marker the totals are also correct. However, the marker is located at the
level of both totals. It is really odd.

Thanks,
Ross