MESTRELLA29

Default Formula that referance a Cell

Cell A1 = Feb
Cell B1 = Mar

Cell B4 =C5+'[Actual Sales Report.xls]Feb'!$F$1
Cell Ref A1

This because I want to copy the formula to another Cell C4 and want it to
update to the value in Cell B1
Peo Sjoblom

Use this in B4 then copy across

=C5+INDIRECT("'[Actual Sales Report.xls]"&A1&"'!F1")

note I don't know if you want C5 to change to D5, if not use absolute