Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Break a forgotten worksheet password

As a teacher I create a worsheet with students info and a register but I use
a pasword to protect some cells and I forgot that pasword. Is any place,
anywhere in my pc that I can find that passwords???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See this:

http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Gitano" wrote in message
As a teacher I create a worsheet with students info and a register but I
use
a pasword to protect some cells and I forgot that pasword. Is any place,
anywhere in my pc that I can find that passwords???

Junior Member

hi
good evening Gitano

you can easily break excel file password by using PDS Excel password recovery software which brilliant software for break and crack lost excel file password so you can click this link - http://www.excelpasswordrecovery.net/
and Break a forgotten worksheet password easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitano View Post