A Nelson

Default Getting contents of a cell when cell reference is in the sheet

If I have a cell reference in a cell, how could I get the contents of the
cell instead of the cell reference again.

For example,

A B C D
1
2 5
3 'A2'
4

How could I see the contents of cell A2 using the information in cell C3.
I'm matching one number with another in different worksheets and want to get
a value from the same row as the match. I can get it to return the address of
the data I want to get, but can't get the data.