Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eric

Default How to set the row for title to be fixed during scrolling?

I would like to fix the row 1,2,3 for title, and when I scroll up / down,
then title is still there without affected by page up / down.
Does anyone know how to set the row for title to be fixed during scrolling?
Thank you
Eric
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Rogers

Eric

I think what you are talking about is called "freeze pane". If you want the
rows 1, 2, & 3 to always be visable place your curser in A4 and select
windowfreeze pane. Now when you scroll these three rows will always be at
the top of you worksheet.

Mike Rogers

"Eric" wrote:

I would like to fix the row 1,2,3 for title, and when I scroll up / down,
then title is still there without affected by page up / down.
Does anyone know how to set the row for title to be fixed during scrolling?
Thank you
Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Manoj

Go to Cell A4

On the menu Click on Windows-- Freeze Panes

See if this works

"Eric" wrote:

I would like to fix the row 1,2,3 for title, and when I scroll up / down,
then title is still there without affected by page up / down.
Does anyone know how to set the row for title to be fixed during scrolling?
Thank you
Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eric

Thank everyone for suggestions
Will it be possible to freeze panes for row and column at the same time?
rather than freeze only for row or column
Thank you
Eric
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Manoj

Yes

If you want to freeze two rows and the leftmost 2 columns, go to cell c3 and
hit windows--freeze panes in the menu

when you want to freeze any numberr of rows or columns go to a cell that is
one row below the rows you want to freeze and one column to the right and
then click windows-- freeze panes.

e.g., 4 top rows and 3 left columns then the cell is d5

Trust this meets your requirements