VickiJo

Default page break preview

I have created a new "sheet" in my workbook. My first sheet includes Page 1
to Page 22. I want my second sheet to start at Page 17, which I changed on
the page setup page, however, the page break preview is still showing PAGE 1.
How can I change this to show Page 17?
Earl Kiosterud

VickiJo,

If you're printing or previewing sheets separately, you'll get a starting
page number of 1. If you're printint or previewing multiple sheets, it'll
continue the page numbers from sheet to sheet. The First Page Number
(File - Page Setup - Page tab) must be set to "Auto" for that to happen. To
print-preview multiple sheets, select them, then do the print preview
command. Same for printing, or you can use "Entire workbook."
--
Earl Kiosterud