Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default default font size of comment

is there a way to change the default font size of the comments to be other
then 8?
--
Miri Tz.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Miri,

In Excel 2007 it now seems to be set under the Excel Options button from the
Windows button, under the Popular section. In 2003, it is under Tools,
Options, General I believe.
--
http://HelpExcel.com

"Miri" wrote:

is there a way to change the default font size of the comments to be other
then 8?
--
Miri Tz.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Some thoughts ..

To change the default font *size*,
we could try this (It's a windows setting)

Right-click on any empty space in the desktop choose Properties

Select Appearance tab Advanced button
(in Win XP)

In the Advanced Appearance dialog:
Click on "Item" dropdown menu choose Tooltip
Choose a (larger) font size OK Apply

To change font *type* and formatting (eg: bold),
try Debra's page at:
http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments03.html
(Scroll down & look for the section: "Insert a Formatted Comment")
--
Max
Singapore