Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Unable to Insert Worksheet/Move and copy worksheet Excel 2003

I've unprotected the file and am unable to Insert or move worksheets.
The options are greyed out. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Disregard this. I figured it out. For whatever reason if you put a
password in that is wrong on the Unprotect Workbook option, it does not
re-prompt you or tell you if the password is bad. I obtained the
correct password and was able to unprotect the workbook. Now all
functions work.

lukerush wrote:
I've unprotected the file and am unable to Insert or move worksheets.
The options are greyed out. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you have protected the workbook under ToolsProtectionProtect Workbook and
checked "Structure" the features you describe will be unavailable.

Ideas?.............Protect the workbook with only "Windows" checked or do not
protect at all.

What prompted you to protect the workbook in the first place?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP