Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 - freeze multiple panes?

I am not really sure what to call this or if it's even possible, can you
freeze a row, then while scrolling down have the frozen row be replaced by
another row that will be frozen and so on?

For example:
I freeze row 5 which has column headers. As I scroll down the spreadsheet I
reach row 100, which has different column headers. Can the headers be
replaced so now row 100 is frozen? But at the same time once I scroll back
up above row 100 it would resort back to the headers in row 5....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No

I would add a new window and arrange them horizontally

Each window would have the top row frozen.

Involves switching windows but does the trick.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP