PCLIVE

Default Replacing spaces in text, with another character

I'm trying to replace spaces with plus signs. The following formula will do
it for the first space. How can I do this for all the spaces in the text
string of cell F100?

=REPLACE(F100,FIND(" ",F100),1,"+")

Thanks,
Paul

Harlan Grove

PCLIVE wrote...
I'm trying to replace spaces with plus signs. The following formula will do
it for the first space. How can I do this for all the spaces in the text
string of cell F100?

=REPLACE(F100,FIND(" ",F100),1,"+")

Use SUBSTITUTE instead of REPLACE.

PCLIVE