LBarnes

Default Formula & functions intermittently fail to calculate

I have notice recent instances where I have placed a formula or function in a
worksheet and the cell displays the equation and not the result.

This occurs even though I have autocalculate enabled. Also pressing F9 does
not resolve the issue. I have also tried toggling CTL+` without sucess

Interstingly this does not occur in all cells in a worksheet, the function
or equation shows results in other locations.
--
LBarnes

Peo Sjoblom

That has happened a few times when I have been working with old workbooks, I
usually make sure the correct format is applied, then I do a replace and
replace = with = (replace equal sign with equal sign), that usually triggers
a calculation

Peo Sjoblom