GDC

Default Paste values

We have data in one spreadsheet in scientific notation, right-justified (it
is an Access dump). We want to copy some of it to another spreadsheet with
left-justified columns. If I do a plain copy/paste it goes in with the
scientific but right-just. If we paste values only, it stays left-justified
but goes to a number format (actually ##### because the number is large).
Is there a way to do this without having to do multiple steps of copy/paste
and rejustify, or copy/paste values and change cell formats?