Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default pivot chart is it possible to hide individual field buttons? Layout Field buttons

Hi,
I have a problem with a pivot Table. After creatin I have several Field
buttons but now I want to hide all of those except for one page field
button because I want others to use the filtering option of this singel
field button but prefer to have normal Titles on all the Axes rather
than field buttons.
I know how to hide all of them but I cant find/write vb code to hide
individual field buttons.
Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help.

- Matt