TS

Default How do I automatically alphabetize multiple worksheets in a singl.

I have about 35 named worksheets in a workbook, and I would like to organize
the sheets alphabetically. Is there a way to do this without moving each
sheet individually by hand? I'm using Excel 2002. Thanks!
Dave Peterson

You can use a macro:

Chip Pearson's:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

David McRitchie's:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...#sortallsheets

--

Dave Peterson
Gord Dibben

Do it with VBA macro.

Chip Pearson has the code on his site.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

If not familiar with VBA and macros, see David McRitchie's site for more on
"getting started".

In the meantime..........

First...create a backup copy of your original workbook.

To create a General Module, hit ALT + F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor.

Hit CRTL + R to open Project Explorer.

Find your workbook/project and select it.

Right-click and InsertModule. Paste the code in there. Save the
workbook and hit ALT + Q to return to your workbook.

Run the macro by going to ToolMacroMacros.

You can also assign this macro to a button or a shortcut key combo.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP