Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Plot Area Fill Cut Off When Printed

Hello,

Excel 2003 on XP

I print an Excel column chart on a plotter. The Plot Area has a one-color,
shaded background (horizontal light yellow fading to white). Print preview
looks fine, with the entire plot area filled with the assigned fill effect.
When I print, the fill leaves about 5% of the plot area white on the left
side. It doesn't appear to line up with anything in particular--it just
starts distanced away from the y-axis on the left. Any idea why?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

I think PowerPoint's better than Excel at gradient fill patterns. I usually
just avoid such effects.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP